You Are Reading

Tälly Wätschl - scho geil


It literally took me (and Cathrine) two days to recover from this "Tally Weijl" store opening! 
- i know what you're thinking!

"Tally Weijl?? WTF? thats the biggest purchaser of synthetic clothes since clueless!"

This might be true my friends but BEHOLD! ! It was the best Press Event i have been to in MONTHS!

no words! just #TOTESAMAZE !



Oh me loves :)






video
No comment on this.
Credit: Michele Pauty






And just when we all thought the evening could not get any better - 

ITS P'TRIQUE <3 font="">









Shock of my LIFE i thought the birds were real!





Random Candygirl in the store.




SO wanted to do that - but the unfriendly italians would not let my booty past them!

SO MUCH WANT THOSE CUHSONS !!!

AND THEN THERE WAS THE AFTERPARTY with Pixie Geldof (i was told! i never really saw her actually).

 
<3 kathi="">

lovely handsome Odo with ... uhm... lovely f***in good lookin me ;)

Tally Weijl - I SALUT YOU!
(or your marketing director)
<3 nbsp="">

MB



Comments for this entry

 

© 2012.