Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Marco Rothenburger

Based in Hannover the photograper Marco Rothenburger produces awesome beauty pictures and wunderful editorial. This talented young champ was so kind to give Dough&Fruit an Interview about him his work and his life. enjoy

Photobucket


Marco, thanks for your time. So you live in Hannover, when did you decide to move there?
Unfortunately, I did not decide it. A few years ago I came to Hannover because of the decision of my family. Since then I have been living in Hannover. Due to the fact that I have got only my office in Hannover and Germany-wide studio cooperation’s, I am very flexible and work every week elsewhere.

Does the city inspire you? what does?
Noo, Hannover by itself is rather less of inspiration. Hannover is not really cosmopolitan than Hamburg or Berlin. The inspiration I´m getting is from plenty of different details. That could be everyday objects or completely other themes which has nothing to do with photography.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Looking @ your portolio i find a lot of pictures of women? why is that?
Good question ;)
I generally photograph out of my imagination. Meaning that I firstly have to imagine a completely picture in my head before I start to photograph. For the moment I have more pictures with women in head as men. But I will do more mixed editorials in 2010.

Would you/how would you define your style of photography?
Well, I believe at the moment that I try to capture more current trends with different colors and styles than stories but a direct message I would not like to transform yet, because I do not want to choose a direct side yet.

You always wanted to be a photographer and conquer the world of picture?
Briefly, I did not know 6 years back that I will do something in this branch yet. Through my study and my education I acquired a taste for digital photography because some fringes deal with the photography. All in all I got the most experiences by other photographers as an assistant. Since then I try to produce always new and spectacular editorials.

If you would do a shoot in an austrian city and you would have to choose, which one?
I believe I would choose for Vienna due to the fact that Vienna is famous for their old constructions and masonry. Where else could you focus on so much elegance and grace in a “Haut Couture” series? Moreover I find the backstreets with the numerous coffee shops ideal in order to produce a series of fashion.

Did your family like the idea of you being a photographer?
My family is entirely behind me in all things I do, even if I did not become a photograph.

Do you have a favourite picture artist?
I don´t like to fix me due to the fact that there are number of good photographers worldwide which again and again impress with their spectacular series.

Thank you so much for your time! we wish you all the best!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket





MB

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Mark Baigent by Tina Herzl

I first met Tina for a job we did for an austrian magazine - i forgot which one - since then we rarely saw each other again but me for my side had a great time with her on set and so it was a no brainer to me when i was asked to shoot with her for a big commercial campaign i said yes. In this one week we worked together everyday - ALL day. Seldom did i encounter so much good energy and positivity from a person. After a long day of work and a bottle of wine we decided to shoot ME for a change ;) Helmut Maier gave me a new look and i must say i feel fuckin hot ;) Look up your sons moms here i come ;) Photos: TINA HERZL Make-Up: INA MAURER HAIR: HELMUT MAYER MB

G.S.F.

Ich sah sie das erste Mal als ich auf der Suche nach den Machern, des einen bestimmten Liedes war! Der Text gefiel mir - warum? - Du willst immer nur ficken , ficken mit mir! Gefunden wurden die Macher dann unter dem Namen Ganz Schön Feist ! Eine wunderbare Gruppe! Schnell wurde klar - das sind die absoluten Spaßkinder (natürlich schon eher die älteren Spaßkinder - aber immer noch voll dabei-im Hause high). Nach dem ersten tollen Liedchen, das ich von ihnen hörte - süchtig geworden - kam das zweite! Um mit dem letzten Post anzuschneiden - der Titel: Gänseblümchen ! Tag für Tag musste ich mir es vorsingen - Schule kann ja bekanntlich frustrierend sein und da braucht man was Tolles zum Aufbauen! Mit dem dritten Lied war ich dann total auf dem Lacher! Aphrodiasikum - superduper fi to hi! ...französischer Chanson läuft aus den Boxen, als du aufstehst und sagst: Ich muss mal KOTZEN!... Mit der Freude hört es aber gar nicht mehr auf - speziell angetan hat mich auch der Song Choreographie ,

WELLNESS

… by Florentina Holzinger and Vincent Riebeek "A inspirational performance discovering the connection of Body and Spirit by getting directions"  press play while reading: After their physically intense flirt with the canon of body and performance art of the 1970s in  Kein Applaus für Scheiße , and their passionate ode to spirituality in Spirit , the meanwhile internationally well-known duo concludes its first trilogy with the project  Wellness .  Starting points are the need for healing and the realisation of one’s own ultimate aims for well-being.  Holzinger and Riebeek  try to balance a healthy mind with a physical aesthetic inspired by beauty contests and competitions. To this aim they subject wellness treatments and measures to increase well-being, such as military-inspired CrossFit sessions, profound psychotherapy and session of meditating to a performed survey.  For the first time in their collaborative work