Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Talking to a model


Florian Pessenteiner is the second model we interviewed for our new column of "talking to a Model".We saw him in Zink Magazine and really liked his attitude/strong look.Here you go. enjoy


When did you decide to take up modeling, or did you even decide your self?
The whole modelling thing started on a trip to Switzerland , when i got scouted on the street while waiting for a bus with my mum ! I got asked if i was interested in doing modelling .. so i signed a contract with my agency in Zurich and that's actually how it started.
I saw that you had few cool editorials in the last time, for Zink Magazine, Indie Magazine for instance. how is your career going now?
At the moment my career is going pretty well I have to say ... Fashion Week here in London is just over , and I had an amazing time . It keeps me busy and as it seem right now I will be busy for the next couple of months . It has been a bit quite over the summer I have to say which was not too bad , coz I took a short break . After Paris Fashion week and travelling to Berlin , Amsterdam , Stockholm and even Serbia i took a short break , just to relax and to rest . After I decided to start again , which was just after 3 weeks , jobs were coming in and I was back to the routine :)
What was you favorite job you had so far?
Hmm that is really really hard to say . My latest projects were all amazing , and all amazing in different ways ... I really enjoyed working with joost vandeborg , doing a short film for a Museum in Amsterdam.


Did you have any bad experiences to?
I think in every job u have bad and good experiences . But the good ones seem to overtake the bad ones when u know with whom u want to work with and for what you're working.
Where do you live at the moment?Do you like it there?
My home at the moment is London. I already live here for about 1 1/2 years and I love it. I have a house in East London which is typical English and I just cant imagine to be somewhere else. Eventually New York is calling. So I will see how long ill be in London for.
Now, besides Modeling do you have any other project that you do for living?
I used to work in retail in the beginning when i came to London. Due to the fact that I cant do something else because of not having time I got back to Full Time Modelling atm . Apart from that I do styling as well, which I love to do . I actually did style my first show during London fw this season.

Do you have a favourite model?
Erm to be honest i dont really have a favorite model. But I really like the work of Sasha P and Jessica S.

Designer?
I have a few favourite Designers... Rick Owens , Jean Pierre Braganza , Gareth Pugh , and loads more

What is your favourite cocktail?
My favourite cocktail is ... erm a long island ice tea :phahahaha




Thank you so much for your time. we wish you all the best!
MB

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

G.S.F.

Ich sah sie das erste Mal als ich auf der Suche nach den Machern, des einen bestimmten Liedes war! Der Text gefiel mir - warum? - Du willst immer nur ficken , ficken mit mir! Gefunden wurden die Macher dann unter dem Namen Ganz Schön Feist ! Eine wunderbare Gruppe! Schnell wurde klar - das sind die absoluten Spaßkinder (natürlich schon eher die älteren Spaßkinder - aber immer noch voll dabei-im Hause high). Nach dem ersten tollen Liedchen, das ich von ihnen hörte - süchtig geworden - kam das zweite! Um mit dem letzten Post anzuschneiden - der Titel: Gänseblümchen ! Tag für Tag musste ich mir es vorsingen - Schule kann ja bekanntlich frustrierend sein und da braucht man was Tolles zum Aufbauen! Mit dem dritten Lied war ich dann total auf dem Lacher! Aphrodiasikum - superduper fi to hi! ...französischer Chanson läuft aus den Boxen, als du aufstehst und sagst: Ich muss mal KOTZEN!... Mit der Freude hört es aber gar nicht mehr auf - speziell angetan hat mich auch der Song Choreographie ,

Meadham Kirchhoff

Late but still in time.... WOW! absolutely blown away by Meadham Kirchhoffs collection for Spring/Summer 11. I know i know! waaayyy to late to post this but still! look at the colours! the prints THE HAIR!!!!!!! (thats the Trend i ment christl+hanna) Very Grungy, very cindy lauper does courtney love and then both of them get together to go underground and visit the "corpse bride" ! AMAAZING! yes yes yes :)  I`m letting my Hair grow at the moment, deeefinitely considering this look here ;) but prob more as a wig then dying them Perfect for Emma Mia Katharina actually ;) MB

WELLNESS

… by Florentina Holzinger and Vincent Riebeek "A inspirational performance discovering the connection of Body and Spirit by getting directions"  press play while reading: After their physically intense flirt with the canon of body and performance art of the 1970s in  Kein Applaus für Scheiße , and their passionate ode to spirituality in Spirit , the meanwhile internationally well-known duo concludes its first trilogy with the project  Wellness .  Starting points are the need for healing and the realisation of one’s own ultimate aims for well-being.  Holzinger and Riebeek  try to balance a healthy mind with a physical aesthetic inspired by beauty contests and competitions. To this aim they subject wellness treatments and measures to increase well-being, such as military-inspired CrossFit sessions, profound psychotherapy and session of meditating to a performed survey.  For the first time in their collaborative work