Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Victim of a foolish heart

Your scars were still showing when i first met you baby from all those life had done to you
I came upon and applied a little loving
Slowly but surely i brought you through.


You came back to life - I recandled that old flame
Showed you different angles baby but you where playing a very sick game.


I wont be a victim of a foolish heart.
I wont let these lies get next to me.
You decided to tare us appart
But I will not let you make me, make me your victim too.


Now I know I ain't perfect - hell I'm not!
But I sure gave it a real big chance.

And I know it was a big mistake cause I know - I'm still on your mind.


See even a wise man jumps in misery somewhere down the line.
But only a fool would jump a second time.


Our affair was growing stronger everyday. Now its over! 
And I won't let you steal my happyness away!



I wont be a victim of a foolish heart.
I wont let these lies get next to me.
You descided to tare us appart
But I will not let you make me, make me your victim to.



changed lyrics by MB, original lyrics by Joss Stone

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Jesse Kanda

MB

Egon Schiele by Tim Walker

Photography Tim Walker Styling Jacob K MB

YVONNE TODD

"Since the early 2000s, Yvonne Todd has emerged as an uncannily subtle exponent of what might be called The Aesthetics of Meanness, an artist who pursues social discomfort—ours included—as tenaciously as Ansel Adams pursued light on the flanks of Yosemite."         Justin Paton. New Zealand photographer  Yvonne Todd   uses the generic language of commercial studio photography and quotes mainstream pop-culture, but she produces off-kilter images that express a personal mythology. She is best known for her images of female ‘characters’. These portraits are highly styled; using wigs, costumes, makeup and even false teeth. Todd women seem to suffer from some soap-operatic malaise, explicit or implicit, be they cosmeticians, cripples, modest Christians, anorexics, cult members, showgirls or tragic heiresses. Her work has a complex relation with feminism. "My favourite author when I was twelve or thirteen, Virgina Andrews, wrote gothic tale...